Book B&B and Studio Gite...
Book 2 Bedroom Gite...
Terms & Conditions of Booking
1. A fully completed Booking Form with deposit must be received by the property owner or his/her representative (hereinafter called the owner) and confirmation invoice sent to you before a contract is made.
2. The deposit paid (25% of total cost) is to cover administration costs and pre-bookable services by the owners. This cannot be refunded for all gite bookings unless the owners are unable to provide the accommodation for you. It is refundable on B&B rooms for cancellations up to 7 days before your arrival. Please note that if government legislation at the time of your stay with us states that travel is prohibited due to coronavirus, you will be entitled to a full refund.
3. The balance is due, without reminder, six weeks prior to arrival for all gite bookings (or on booking if within this period) or on arrival for B&B rooms. If this is not received in good time we reserve the right to treat the booking as cancelled. We strongly suggest that adequate travel insurance be taken out by you to cover any unforeseen circumstances. All prices exclude taxe de séjour which is payable on arrival.
4. The owners accept responsibility for all arrangements wholly within their control, but do not accept liability from any losses arising from arrangements and facilities outside of their direct control such as failure of water or electricity supplies, opening/closing times of bars, restaurants, weather, flight/travel delays etc.
5. Bookings are accepted solely on the understanding that the tenants are responsible for any losses or damage to their accommodation caused by them or their guests during their stay. For stays in the gites the final payment will include a breakages deposit of £250/€300. This will be used to cover any damage to the property or contents caused by the tenants or their guests or to cover the cost of any additional (above the norm) cleaning required at end of stay. Any damage caused where the amount exceeds the deposit received will be invoiced directly to the person signing the Booking Form. It is their responsibility to recover any losses from the members of their party. If no loss or damage is caused the breakages deposit will be refunded within 7 days of departure from the property.
6. The accommodation can only be occupied and our facilities used by those persons named on the booking form. Subletting or assigning the property to others is not permitted. Animals/pets are not permitted in the Logis or the gites. Children under 14 are not accepted in our B&B rooms.
7. The rental period commences at 4pm on the first day and expires at 10am on the last day of the contract period stated on the booking form. B&B rooms will be ready from 2pm and departure is by 10am
8. If the stay has to be cancelled by the owners for any reason a full refund will be given but no damages will be due or payable.
9. All cancellations must be made by the person who signed the booking form in writing. One night’s additional charge will be made for B&B stays which are cut short. Cancellations of our gites within six weeks of arrival will incur the following charges. Prior to 42 days - Deposit only. 41-29 days - 50% of charges. If the cancellation is made before the final balance has been paid we reserve the right to invoice a further 25% of the rental costs which would become payable immediately. 28 – 1 days -100% of rental charges.
10. The accommodation is accepted as notified on the Confirmation/Invoice and is NON TRANSFERABLE.
11. Use of the swimming pool, gym, games room, garden and property is at the clients’ own risk and the owners do not accept any responsibility for accidents that may occur. Children must be supervised at all times when in the pool area and gym / games room. No jumping or diving is allowed in the pool as it is too shallow (1m -1.5m). Children under 16 years of age are not allowed on the gym equipment. No crockery or glassware is allowed around the pool area. House towels may not be used in gym or for the beach/pool. The electric cover will be closed for security when the pool is not in use – 7.30pm-9.00am. The pool is open from May to October subject to weather and is heated to 28 degrees.
12. The owner reserves the absolute right to close the pool or restrict the hours of swimming use for any period of time in circumstances, which the owner believes in their absolute discretion, to be necessary in the interests of health and safety.
The owner is not responsible for any loss or inconvenience that may be suffered as a consequence of any unforeseen breakdown in the pumping/filtration or any other equipment used in the swimming pool, and for any closure of the swimming pool due to Government and/or local laws prohibiting the use of water for pool maintenance.
13. SIGNING THE BOOKING/RESERVATION FORM CONFIRMS YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE ABOVE.